Friday, March 11, 2016

Do I agree with my personality type?

   According to the personality survey I took, I am, for a lack of better word, popular. They said in high school, ESFJs are the cheerleaders and the quarterbacks, setting the tone, taking the spotlight and leading their teams forward to victory and fame.  I think I agree with along with the other things they said. However, they said ESFJ's are usually not interested in scientific theories or European debates. I disagree with this because I often find theories interesting. Also, if it is for a good cause, I would even participate in the debates. I think I am intuitive rather than observant. Additionally, the test stated that I am rather good at art. However we all know I am not skilled in art. I am energetic and talkative though. According to the survey I am turbulent. However I usually speak my opinion. I am reasonably good at confronting people unless I am the one that did something wrong also. ;) ;)
the survey said I am an overprotective parent. I disagree. Having overprotective parents myself, I think I would be very laid back. Everything else is accurate though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment