Friday, February 26, 2016

How will I be a better digital citizen using the information we learned yesterday?


   I can be a better digital citizen by being aware of my environment on the internet. The topic Security and Privacy talked about how we must have secure passwords and be careful of personal information. I, myself will put these elements into action and be conscientious of my decisions. Additionally, I will not use untrusted or public devices, or make sure to log out of one if I do.  I will not be cruel to other people on the internet and won't post anything that may have negative effects. Also, I'll make sure not to commit copy right. I won't click on any suspicious pop ups or ads. I will not be addicted to the internet. I won't share my password with any other friend. I'll be aware of my rights and responsibilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment