Monday, March 28, 2016

My spring break and my goals for this trimester

   During my spring break, I wanted to catch up on my sleep. However, Netflix got in the way many times. I went to church everyday because we had a special training. Additionally, I went shopping and ate tremendously. I spent quality time with some of my friends that I don't get to see often. I, however, regret not being able to spend time with my dad. I FINALLY CLEANED MY ROOM! Which is very exciting considering it looks like the depths of hell except with the usual 13 year old things.
   I have many goals for this trimester. First off, I seriously want to stop being lazy and procrastinating. I feel like although I am a bright student, I don't work up to my potential because of my bad habits. More specifically, I want to read MANY MANY more books. I currently only have four books, which is rather depressing. Also, I want to finish the last 5 lessons of Study Island and get 100% study island. And most importantly, I strive to get my digital portfolio DONE. I haven't done progressed at all on my portfolio, and without finishing it, I won't be able to pass 7th grade. *has panic attack* I am being ridiculously lazy these days and I want to seriously fix it. Besides that, I think I am doing great.




No comments:

Post a Comment