Monday, April 4, 2016

What are the top 10 most important inventions in your life? -February missing-

   There are a lot of important inventions in my life. Better yet, if you think about it, inventions are what everything is made of. The first important invention is the iphone. I use the phone daily, and I can't function daily without it. The second is the microwave. I have used the microwave so many times in my life, saving me from starvation. I microwaved any kind of food, and voila!, food! The third is the bed. Whoever invented the bed is a genius because I need that cushion-y pile of blankets and pillows each night. The fourth invention is the pipes system. Without pipes, I wouldn't be able to receive water, no one could. Without water, we ultimately die. The fifth important invention is the toothbrush. Although there are many ways to brush your teeth, I don't think any method is as thorough and precise as the toothbrush. Without it, ewe would all reek of decaying breath and teeth. A sixth important invention is the printer. We now don't have to go through the painstaking hours of copying. the 7th is my pencil. The 8th is paper, The 9th is my shoes. Without shoes, I'd be barefoot and bleeding. The last is my furniture.









No comments:

Post a Comment