Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Blog Post #5: I was abducted by aliens last night.

    I was abducted by aliens last night. It was a regular school night. I was just done with my homework and I was about to binge watch netflix, when  I heard screaming outside. My neighbors were all freaking out about an odd spacecraft hovering above us. In our case, my dad was most certainly excited. He loved sci-fi things. This was a fantasy of his, and he wasn't about to let anybody ruin it. He sprinted outside with his video camera. My mom was peering out the window with a worried look.
      "Is that real?" I asked.
      " I'm not sure honey. I think it's best that you go up to your room. Go on honey." my mom said.
    When I opened my door, two aliens were standing in the middle of my bedroom. I couldn't speak. I was in shock. I was flabbergasted. One alien had a silver mask on. It had reptile purple skin, and was shaped like any cliche alien we thought of. Except it had tails. The other one looked similar but it was blue. I realized my mouth was wide open.
       "La-de-po same." The alien spoke. What was the alien saying?  
        "I don't understand you." I uttered. The aliens both took my hand and jumped out the window. I couldn't even scream, seems like my voice won't work. They took me into their spaceship, which was decorated EXACTLY like my room. Everything was exactly the same. My brain overloaded with shock.
       "M-m-m-my room! This is my room!" I exclaimed.
        "Le-ko-sauve." The alien said.
        "What are you saying??" I asked. Nothing. They flew at full speed. I couldn't see the sky anymore. I saw my memories. I saw when I fell off my bike when I was eight. I saw my future, my wedding. I saw a funeral, I didn't know who's it was. I saw my kids. I saw my first words. I saw my life.
         Next thing you know, I was in my room again. I ran downstairs.
        "Mom? Dad?" I peered in the kitchen. My mom smiled as she stirred the pasta. My dad chuckled.
         "Hey hon. That was quite a nap you took."

No comments:

Post a Comment