Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Blog Post #3 My proudest moment

    My proudest moment so far is not that grand or life changing. However, it meant a lot to me and impacted my life a lot. I do dance a lot and I didn't start long ago, so when I was put in advanced placement I was more than a nervous wreck. I persevered extra hard and I was really determined to be as good or even better than my peers. I never had a specific goal for myself but I knew I was going to know when I reached my peak. Working extra hard was no vacation, but it was completely worth it when I achieved my goal.
    One day, when I was at dance, we had an exam. I was completely anxious and panicked until the exam. The class was just a blur, so when I finished the exam, I didn't know how I did. I got the results, and they were more than good. I was so exhilarated and knew that I had reached my goal. If not for the support of my family, my teachers, friends, and peers, I would've never made it. They encouraged me when I was exhausted or discouraged. I knew everything was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment