Thursday, January 7, 2016

If I had a million dollars



If I had a million dollars:
   If I had a million dollars, I would put most of it in my savings for the future. Then I would give a decent amount of it to my parents and grand parents. Lastly, if I had leftovers, I would spend it on some clothes and decorations. I think family and the people around you are always more important than money no matter how much of it you have so it's the least I could do to share it with them. I might never know what circumstances might be in the future so I would save majority of it. I am, of course, human so I would spoil myself a little too. Clothes and decorations would be the best for me.

3 comments:

  1. Clothes are important.
    But what about food? I love food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can afford food without a million dollars. And yes, Mr. Tran we know you like food, geez.

      Delete